I am joining in the "5 Things I hate and love about me" blog hop hosted by Angie over at A Little Inspiration. Day one is "Hate", so I will be listing 5 things that I "Hate" about myself. These are things that I wish I could change or have been working towards changing. Let the fun begin...
I cannot cook. I know the basics (sort of) and can put together simple dishes, but anything that gets the slightest bit complicated or includes ingredients with foreign sounding names, and I'm lost. I admire those that have a talent for cooking and hope I'll get there one day!
I'm a procrastinator. I have always waited until the last minute to do anything that isn't appealing to me. This includes getting out of bed in the morning, which leads me to the next thing on my list...
I'm usually late getting to places. This is an awful quality to have. Actually I should say it is more of a habit, I probably wouldn't be late if I could drag myself out of bed! Thankfully, my husband prides himself on arriving early when he has somewhere to be, so if we are traveling together he usually gets me there on time. Me, on my own, is a whole different story.
I would consider myself to be a little on the bossy side. I blame this on being the first born of three girls, it's in my DNA.
I have a sharp tongue and tend to speak before I think. This has always gotten me into trouble and is something that I am continuously working on.
Next, I will list 5 things I "Love" about myself. Hopefully those will make up for the things on this list!


Sounds like me. I'm a procrastinator 90% of the time. I'm pretty bossy myself. I am the eldest of 4 kids. And I tend to be late everywhere.
ReplyDeleteCute blog. I'm your newest follower from Design it Chic.
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Lala
http://esmerlala30.blogspot.com
Hi Kim!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to thank you for commenting (seriously - all suggestions help! lol) on my blog and for following me. I am returning the favor as your newest follower. :)
I can really REALLY relate to your sharp tongue trait. It's funny, I just had a post about that last week. I tell my husband that my sharp tongue is filled with love. ;)
I look forward to hearing/reading more from you. I hope you'll stop by and visit from time to time! :)
Hi Kim!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS SO MUCH for joining me! LOVE YOUR LIST! Hey I'm kind of bossy too with the hubby.. I'm working on that too.. but he bossier than me so he wins! x_x.. I cannot cook.. just the basic. He is the chef.. on his days off he cooks.
I really appreciated you joining me!! You have brighten my day! YOU ROCK! Can't wait to see you 5 Things you love about yourself"
Your friend,
Angie
Ha yeah that sharp tongue thing gets me everytime, but I'd never give it up either! Great blog, am a new follower :).
ReplyDeletehttp://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/