Image Map

5 things I hate and love about me, Part II

 12 August 2011

To follow up my previous post from the "5 things I hate and love about me" bloghop hosted by Angie at A Little Inspiration, here are my 5 "Loves".

I am an extremely loyal person. There is little that I will not do for those I love.

I have a good sense of humor and love to make people laugh. This is something that my husband and I have in common, although I think that he is funnier than I am.

I have a tendency to move past annoyances quickly. Although I do have a short fuse, as quickly as I get annoyed or upset, I get over it.

I have a very eclectic taste in music. There are few genres that I won't listen to.

I cry very easily. This is actually a fairly new trait that I have acquired since being pregnant. This could be seen as a negative, but I don't mind it about myself, it shows I'm human! It could be anything from a song to a movie or commercial. This commercial had me tearing up tonight!






7 comments:

  1. Awww love that commercial! :) I'm also cry very easily.. specially on movies! :/ Great LIST!!!

    Thanks again for joining me in the challange!
    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying quite easily when I was pregnant too! It still hasn't gone away, and Aubrey is 4 months old haha! I think it's just apart of motherhood. Thanks for the follow. Following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to meet you :)
    I am #1, #2 & #5 !!
    Btw, your post 'On A Serious Note...' was beautifully written and a reminder for all to always be grateful and to keep the sacrifices of these brave men and women in the backs of our minds.
    Autumn is adorable!! 'following' back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!
    I have enjoyed reading your blog and I have awarded you the Versatile Award. To know more please visit the following link
    http://www.littleinspiration.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks,
    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can completely relate to your taste in music (and I'm the same way with books!) Don't you hate when people ask you...what's your favorite singer? I hate that question! I would liketo say, "All of 'em!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list!! I consider myself very loyal to those I love too. And I love ALL kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this post?!?! These are all things I love about you and as I read through it I was like "yeah, me too...yeah, me too...yep, yep, yep!" LOL Now I know why we've been friends for almost ummm 12 years? Wow!

    ReplyDelete