Image Map

"I found a little baby bumblebee"

 31 October 2011

Halloween last year was a piece of cake. Autumn was only eight months old, so I found one of the cutest little zip-up infant costumes I could find (she was a banana), stuck her in it and headed out. She had no idea what was going on and didn't seem to mind being carried around the neighborhood. We took a few (OK, a ton) of pictures, stopped by two or three houses, went home and called it a victory!


This year was a little different. This year I am dealing with an almost two year old who has very vocal opinions and her opinion of Halloween was not a favorable one! She did not understand what was going on and she certainly did not want to wear a costume!



After much coaxing, a little bribing. and some help from her cousins, Autumn finally, begrudgingly got into her Halloween costume.



After posing for a few pictures we headed out. Once outside, where she could fly free, Autumn quickly changed her tune! She buzzed from house to house, running to keep up with the older kids. She collected candy with the help of her Dada and I am pretty sure I even heard one or two "Trick or Treats" come out!



Overall, it was a great evening. As I was getting Autumn ready for bed I asked, "Did you have a fun Halloween Autumn?" "Yes, Mama, Yes" she said.

Victory!

6 comments:

  1. She's the cutest little bumble bee ever!! It's so nice to see a costume that isn't scary :)
    Glad she had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!!! :) I have Halloween Linky Party.. if you want to join! :)

    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she looks adorable!! Cupcakes' friend Tatum dressed up as a bumble bee too. :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just the sweetest little bee!! I love that she finally got into. The handing out of candy and the freedom to buzz around can do that to a girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest bumblebee I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Looks like she had a fun time after all! :) So many more years of this to look forward to! visiting you via the Halloween link at A Little Inspiration
    -Steph
    www.pendantsbysteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete