Image Map

"Elizabeth Sings"

 17 October 2011

When Steve and I were preparing to have Autumn we enrolled in a Childbirth Education class. The class was very informative and gave lots of great tips for different breathing techniques, positions and stress relievers. Of all of the things that I learned in that class, including exactly how big 10 cm is, the one thing that has always stuck with me is this video. Our instructor, after spending two eight hour days discussing the nitty-gritty of childbirth, ended the class with this.



Needless to say, there was a room full of crying, very pregnant women. And a few teary-eyed, Dad's-to-be!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've had 6 and I wasn't singing in labor, just beautiful. Found you through Monday blog hop and am following along hope you'll pop by and follow along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sing that well when I'm not in labor! Oh my goodness, I am a bawling mess right now. I needed a good cry though...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one amazing woman!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop:
    http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete