Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. My Family, as crazy as they may be.
2. Photography
3. Croissants
4. Raising self-sufficient, confident children
5. Writing
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Help Autumn get dressed on her wedding day
2. Dance with Nate at his wedding
3. Visit Ireland
4. Swim with dolphins
5. See the pyramids
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. Love You
2. Ugh, I'm late (like time late, not pregnancy late!)
3. Shit (usually comes after I say the above)
4. Autumn, do you need to go to the bathroom?
5. Seriously?
_-_200px.jpeg.jpeg)
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. I am currently reading "Mirror Image" by Sandra Brown, beyond that I'm ashamed to say not much.
2. I flipped through People Magazine in the dermatologist's office Tuesday, does that count?
3. I would like to read "Killing Kennedy" by Bill O'Reilly
4. "Night" by Elie Wiesel is also on my list.
5. As is "Bossypants" by Tina Fey...maybe I will get to these, one day.
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You've Seen Them Five Times?)
1. Pretty Woman. Classic.
2. Forrest Gump. This movie gets me everytime.
3. The Breakfast Club
4. A Few Good Men
5. Steel Magnolias
Five Places I Would Love to Travel to
1. Ireland
2. Australia
3. Washington, DC
4. California (San Francisco, LA, Napa)
5. Back to Paris (One day is just not enough)
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
1. Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass
2. Maria of Everyday is a Country Song
3. Kerry of It's the Little Things
4. Ashley of Stinker Babies
5. Censie of Building Our Story



I love all of your movie choices! Especially The Breakfast Club and Steel Magnolias!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Those are "stop me in my tracks, I have to finish watching this" movies.
DeleteI really want to read Tina Fey's book too :D Fun reading this about you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by! I have heard that book is hysterical, hopefully I will get to it, one day!
DeleteThanks for the tag Kim :)
ReplyDeleteI too love Pretty Woman, it is my all-time fave movie and I have watched it hundreds of times! I say 'seriously' ALL the time too and I was pleased to read you have Australia as number two on your list of places to visit!!
I knew I liked you ;) I really, really want to go to Australia...you know, if I ever get there, I'm gonna need a tour guide!
DeleteI say 'seriously?' a lot too!
ReplyDeleteAustralia is awesome, been there several times as my husband's from there. Do visit!
It is high on my list! I am planning on waiting until my children are older so they can join. It seems like it would be a good place to start their international travels!
DeleteAw, I love your first 2 five things you'd like to do before you die, so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnd I say shit a lot too. lol.
It is just such a versatile word! I would have a really hard time taking it out of my vocabulary at this point.
DeleteNight is a great book! I've also got Bossypants loaded in my kindle, but I never seem to get to it!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to get to everything! Everytime I see someone somewhere reading, I am envious. There is a library of books in my head that I would love to get my hands on, if I only had the time.
DeleteBreakfast Club & Ireland made my list too. I read BossyPants and I must admit I thought it would be funnier.
ReplyDeleteYou are not the first person I have heard say that. It seems to be either "it was the funniest thing" or "it could have been better".
DeleteI see Ireland is on a lot of our lists. Maybe we should have a blogger conference there one day. :)
ReplyDeleteI am all for that! Let me know where and when!
DeleteKim you were cracking me up with your reading list. I love to read, but it can be hard to fit it in! I loved your number one passion "My Family, as crazy as they may be." Isn't it true, family can be a bit crazy but we still love everyone. I love your movie choices. Why didn't I put the Breakfast Club?! It's definitely high on my list. Anything with Molly Ringwald.
ReplyDeleteLove Molly Ringwald! While I struggled with the list of books, I had to narrow down my movie choices...what does that say ;)
Delete