That is why I was thrilled at the opportunity to review Phix Energy Drink mixes! Now, I am not an energy drink kind of girl. They actually scare me. Injesting large doses of caffine quickly in order to get a short-lived burst of energy just doesn't sound normal, to me anyway. Well, with Phix Energy Drink mixes I didn't have to worry about that. The drink mixes are made from all natural herbs, gluten free and packed with vitamins!
Phix Energy Drink comes in easy to go sticks that you mix with water. Perfect for a middle of the day pick me up! There are three different flavors, Citron, Tropic and Teaberry. Tropic was my favorite!
The day I received the samples of Phix, I couldn't wait to get the package opened and try them out. It was a weekday afternoon, I had just gotten home from work and ordinarily the thought of having to whip something up for dinner and pick up the house leaves my head spinning. So, I poured a glass of water, dropped in one of the Tropic flavored Phix packages and waited. Now, I did not turn into the Tasmanian Devil, flying through the house accomplishing the impossible. But I did feel energized and awake, not my usual sluggish self. It was nice to be able to get a few things done around the house and spend time with Steve and Autumn without yawning and day dreaming about crawling into bed!
Since then, I have had several Phix Energy Drinks at work, usually around that dreaded 2 o'clock hour. It is a nice jump-start and helps me stay focused through the rest of my work day.
I am not the type to have an energy drink everyday, but I do think that a Phix Energy Drink Mix every now and then to get me through some of the more sluggish times or help with a cold (remember all those vitamins!) will be a great help!
You can find out more information about Phix Energy Drink mixes on their Facebook Page or by following Phix Energy Drinks on Twitter.
The kind people behind Phix Energy Drink mixes have generously offered a free one month subscription to Phix Energy Drink mixes (3 boxes of the flavor of your choice) as well as a coupon for 25% off a future purchase for one lucky winner! Just enter on the Rafflecopter Form below.
I was provided packages of Phix Energy Drink mixes for review purposes. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.



I would like to try the "Tropic" flavor! I hear it's like a party in your mouth! :o)
ReplyDeleteThe Phix Energy Stix (Teaberry) sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete