Happy Cyber Monday! Memoirs of a Mama has teamed up with Life Unexpected: Adventures of a SAHM to bring you the "Merry Little Christmas Cyber Monday Giveaway Hop"! To help get your Christmas shopping off to a great start, each participating blog has put together a prize package that is valued at $25 or more for you to win. Just hop along the linky to discover great new blogs with amazing prizes! Remember the more you enter the better your chances of winning. But hurry, these giveaways won't last long! The "Merry Little Christmas Cyber Monday Hop" will end on Friday morning!
The prize package up for grabs at Memoirs of a Mama is an adorable Tutu and Rosette Headband set generously being offered by designedbyamber ! The Tutu is 10" long for all sizes and has an elastic waistband. The tulle is tied around the waistband, eleviating the worry of having torn stiching. Three adorable rosettes adorn the middle of the waistband.
The matching Rosette headband is made of elastic and is 1/8" thick.
Both items range in sizes from infant to twelve months and above and can vary in color.
Enter this giveaway by filling out the Rafflecopter Form below. Good Luck and Happy Hopping!



I like the Dark Pink Flower Hair Clip
ReplyDeleteShabby Chic rosette wreath is my fave! so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteShannon Gallagher
lovescrissangel at hotmail dot com
I like the
ReplyDeleteSet of 6 Rosette Thumb Tacks
I like the Ivory, Red, and Green Adjustable Headband with netting, pearls, and feathers. :)
ReplyDeleteShannon F.
Set of 6 Rosette Thumb Tacks
ReplyDeletefreebiegoddess03@aol.com
I like the Dark Pink Hair Clip.
ReplyDeleteivory, red, and green adjustable headband
ReplyDeleteLove the Dark pink hair clip! tracietrump@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletelove the shabby chic rosette wreath!
ReplyDeletealklong at hotmail.com
fave: Black Rosette Hair Clip with feathers and a pearl embellishment
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
I love the Red Rosettes on a Green Glitter Headband with Red Feathers and the Christmas Tutu!
ReplyDeleteConnie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com
I really love the headband with Red and Black plaid puffy flower, 2 smaller black rosettes, and black feathers. Thank you so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the Black Rosette Hair Clip with feathers and a pearl embellishment. It's gorgeous and I have the perfect LBD to go with it!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is Pastel Rainbow Tutu with matching onesie and flower headband for sizes newborn-24 months
ReplyDeleteSarah Walker
sreis1987@gmail.com
I love the dark pink flower hair clip
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I like the Black Rosette Hair Clip with feathers and a pearl embellishment for me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like the Shabby Chic Rosette Wreath, so nice.
ReplyDeleteI like the White and Hot Pink Rosette Headband.
ReplyDeletekirbycolby at gmail dot com
I like the red rosettes on green headband
ReplyDeleteBethH122@yahoo.com
black rosette hair clip
ReplyDeletecluelessme8@hotmail.com
i LOVE the Black Rosette Hair Clip
ReplyDeleteI like the Brown and Orange Rosette Headband.
ReplyDeletecouponcookie at gmail dot com
Other than the TuTu & rosette headband, I love the Rosette wreath as well!!! Thanks for the chance....
ReplyDeleteI visited this sponsor: http://www.etsy.com/shop/juniegrace
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable onsies, etc!!!
I like the Pastel Rainbow Tutu with matching onesie and flower headband
ReplyDeleteI love those Rosette Thumb Tacks. I've never seen anything quite like them.
ReplyDeleteI visited Meadowbrook Creations. That Red Snowflake Towel is great!
ReplyDelete