This is one of the reasons I was thrilled to come across Hand Vibes! Hand Vibes are rubber rings, similar to the rubber bracelets that have been the recent craze. They come in a variety of colors and have different sayings, such as FREIND, LOL, RAD and ROFL. They would make the perfect stocking stuffer for the tween or teen in your life!
Each package of Hand Vibes comes with three different colored rings. Two rings are visible and one is hidden inside the packaging, adding an element of surprise! In total there are nine different colors, twenty-five different sayings, and ten rare emoticon designs to collect. The total collection consists of 235 different designs in all!
Since I am not yet the mother of a tween or teen (it will be here all too soon, I know), I presented each of my nieces with their own package of Hand Vibes. They were instantly in love! They quickly put the rings on their fingers and then looked to see which rings the other sister had received. A little ring trading then ensued. They were thrilled at the thought of wearing the rings to school and showing them off to all of their friends!
So, if you are stumped trying to figure out those last minute gifts and stocking stuffers for the tween and teenaged kids in your life, I would definitely recommend a package of Hand Vibes!
Even Autumn wanted to wear them!
You can check out Hand Vibes here:
I was provided two packages of Hand Vibes for review purposes. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.






Cute, cute, cute! Kinda like those silly bands (I think that's what they're called) my nieces sported for the last few years.
ReplyDeleteI sure don't remember neat little stuff like this in my stocking! =)