Image Map

dainty hippo Store Credit Giveaway!

 14 November 2011

dainty hippo is an adorable Etsy shop that specializes in a variety of items including home decor, bags and accessories. I was thrilled when Elyse, the owner of dainty hippo, contacted me about doing a giveaway. After taking one look at the gorgeous flowers made from a variety of fabrics and materials, handmade wreaths, bags, and her recently added selection of Christmas decor, I was sold!





Elyse enjoys upcycling different items and turning them into beautiful accessories. Her line of vintage paper flowers, wreaths and tiles are made from a box of worn books that she was able to rescue from incineration!





dainty hippo offers both custom and bulk orders, making them great options for weddings and parties! Most items can be rushed upon request.

Elyse has graciously offered a $15.00 store credit to one lucky winner! Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!





18 comments:

  1. I like the large snowman Christmas ornament.
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flat bottom pouches. Such cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great! LOVE the stuff done with worn books...how fab is THAT?!?

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vintage book flower grapevine is just so artistic and beautiful.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/77929455/vintage-book-flower-grapevine-wreath-12?ref=v1_other_2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with every fabric flower! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE EVERYTHING! my faves are the custom made ceramic tiles and all things snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it all, but the wristlets were really cute! Thanks!
    Melissa
    itlnprncss29@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Small flower with button center! Gorgeous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the Christmas Toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love the Large wooden Santa: Christmas ornament. i wish there was one large enough to hang over my front door!

    heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Custom made ceramic tiles, set of 4: kitchen, bathroom, living room, coasters, home decor, trivet, wedding, art
    they are wayyy cute and my moma would love them!

    hairbows.n.more@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Vintage book flower grapevine wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAV item is the lrg Custom Fabric wreath! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW... your link to their FB page doesn't work... ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the small wooden woven wreath.

    Amy Carlson

    amybabya79 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Large purple/plum flower: accessory, hair clip, brooch pin, gift topper

    love it!

    ReplyDelete