Image Map

Through The Lens Thursday: Week 5

 30 January 2014

I am participating in a 52 week photography project hosted by Alison of Writing, Wishing and Greta of GFunkified. Each week we are given a prompt and let loose to make photographic magic, or as close as we can get.

This week's prompt is "Reflection"


I was a little stumped with what to do with this prompt. There's the obvious, a picture of my reflection taking a picture, but I wanted to try to be a bit more creative. Plus, that would require I clean one of our mirrors.

My inspiration came the other night while I was preparing dinner. I looked down at my ingredients and saw not one head of garlic but two. I grabbed my trusty Canon and snap! My version of photographic magic (I told you I have a lot to learn).

So, since this is a photography project centered around improving our skills, any thoughts? suggestions? Lay it on me.

If you would like to join in the fun check out the Through The Lens Thursday flickr page here.