There are deliberate movements and there are accidental movements. There are movements made out of fear and there are movements born of bravery and hope.
Nate is slowly turning one small fearful step forward into two, three and four steps. For days he has been cautiously letting go of the couch, the wall, me, and taking a step - then plop! - down he goes. He looks up at me, slightly deflated, and a few minutes later tries again.
Today I got video of him walking from the middle of the living room to the couch, at least four consecutive steps. His bravery to let go and move one foot in front of the other is paying off.
![]() |
| One step at a time |
Autumn wants to fly. Any opportunity that she has to take a leap into the air, be it from her bed, the couch, getting out of the car, or jumping as high as she can from the ground, she'll take. All with the hope that just one time, she'll take off like Wendy and Peter Pan.
![]() |
| "All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust" |
And because I love them so much, a few more I took this week of the babes.
I am linking up with Writing, Wishing and Gfunkified for #ThroughTheLensThursday. Check out the group flickr page and join us!




