Needless to say I was thrilled when Alisha contacted me about reviewing one of her portraits! I adore taking pictures of Autumn and show casing them around our house, so the thought of having an original painting created from one of these pictures was impossible to pass up!
The process of having a Pop Art Portrait created by Alisha is easy-peasy! Simply email the picture that you have chosen to Alisha and let her work her magic! The colors that Alisha uses to create your portrait may be chosen by you, or as in my case, you can allow Alisha to choose what colors she thinks would look best with the photograph you have selected. All paintings are 8 x 10, and include a black matting, making them perfect for an 11 x 14 frame! Within four business days of Alisha receiving your photo, this unique piece of art will be shipped to you, ready to be displayed in your home! Please visit Alisha's Etsy store for full details and to check out all of the other amazing paintings she has created!
And this the beautiful portrait that arrived on my doorstep:
Alisha has graciously offered one of these custom Pop Art Portraits free to one lucky winner! Just fill out the Rafflecopter entries below! Good Luck!
I received a Custom Pop Art Portrait from Alisha Vernon for review purposes only. I received no other compensation for this review. All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way.




I am a new follower from the blog hop!
ReplyDeletehttp://cumminslife.blogspot.com/
I entered the contest!
ReplyDeleteThe Pop Art of Autumn is my fav :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the pic and the portrait of Autumn! Hi! Still trying to catch up from all the Sunday Hops! Follow back please @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and/or on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pargas-Junkyard/259287017434763
ReplyDeleteThe orphan girl painting is BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteamyhammonds85@hotmail.com
Oh my gosh what a cute giveaway!! I wan win! :) :)
ReplyDelete*I Want to Win.. sorry excited to enter the giveaway! lol
ReplyDeleteWell I visited the shop and I love the orphan girl and the float abstract one!
ReplyDeleteI like the Calm Blue Peace painting!
ReplyDeleteworld_as_one(at)live(dot)com
My favorite is Hope in the night.
ReplyDeletechelsea
chelsreb(at)aol(dot)Com
fave: http://www.etsy.com/listing/81679601/art-abstract-painting-original-orange
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
I love the Whale painting of hers. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodess what an awesome giveaway! I love all things art, I am a photographer and know exactly which portrait I would get done!
ReplyDeleteI love the autumn popart
I blogged here for you! Check out my blog. I love that you supported this talented artist through a giveaway..great job. I blogged your giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sockmonkeysweeps.com/
Good luck to all!
Very cute portrait and great giveaway! Following you from the Give a Hoot Wednesday Hop. Would love a follow back on my blog: Prowling Books In the Lair. Thanks! I’m having an iPad 2 Giveaway on my blog and I would really love for you to enter! iPad 2 Giveaway
ReplyDeleteI love "Purple Night"! You have some really nice work!
ReplyDeleteI like her "orphan girl" portrait
ReplyDeletemikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
"pregnancy art fertility" painting is breathtaking!
ReplyDeletehttp://rockasailor.blogspot.com/2011/09/ummmm.html
ReplyDeletelink to my very first blog entry EVEEERRRR. And guess what? It's about You! :)
Okay so I entered the contest and I THINK I did everything correctly? Nothing for posting to facebook? I have 1,000 followers on there...
ReplyDeleteIlike the autumn popart
ReplyDeleteJessica berry
Brodsen@gmail dot com
I am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful giveaway! I have entered :)
http://www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com/
I LOVE the Couples Custom Pop Art!
ReplyDeleteliltootsie22@yahoo.com
Good luck everyone :)
ReplyDeleteHow do we know who won?
ReplyDeleteThe winner was announced here, http://memoirs0famama.blogspot.com/2011/09/portrait-giveaway-winner.html, on Friday! Thanks to all who participated!
ReplyDelete