Image Map

Eighteen Months Ago...

 01 September 2011

Eighteen months ago Autumn was born. She has grown from that 6 lbs 13 oz infant to a 21 pound toddler. She is smart, funny, opinionated, fearless and beautiful (although I am a bit biased).

-She still loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse and was thrilled to meet them on our trip to Disney World this summer.
-She has also grown fond of Elmo and Blue. The three shows we keep on a constant rotation in our house are "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", "Sesame Street" and "Blues Clues".
-She loves to play in the pool and is brave enough to stick her face into the water.
-Blankey still goes everywhere Autumn goes.
-She has started testing her limits, and has taken several trips to "Timeout".
-Her favorite foods are bananas, mandarin oranges, corn, bread, spaghetti, blueberries, watermelon, cheese, and of course, Fruit Loops. We still have a difficult time getting her to eat meats.
-She must blow on her food before she eats it, everything is too hot.
-She says "Please" and "Thank you" when asking for and receiving things. "Please" comes out as "Please a Mama" and "Thank you" is "Thanks a Mama"
-She knows where her eyes, ears, fingers, toes, nose, teeth, head, tummy and belly button are. We are working on arms and legs.
-She knows what a dog, cat, cow, tiger, owl, and duck "say".
-She loves babies.
-She still sleeps with her shoes on.

Autumn is full of life and loves to laugh! She is independent and does not mind playing by herself. She loves to play outside but does not want her hands to get dirty. She gets angry and frustrated easily. She always gives kisses after getting in trouble. She is a handful and I wouldn't want it any other way!


       Some of my hopes for Autumn 
               Courtesy of Pintrest                                                            Autumn 18 months





















This post has been shared at Growing up Geeky



10 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Thanks for linking up with us for the Weekend Hop. Have a great one.

    http://itsasunkissedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is such a great post. Autumn is one beautiful little girl! :) I love the verbiage you found on Pinterest, too! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so cute!

    Following via the LOL hop!

    http://silverfaeries-dragonflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely uplifting post. Beautiful picture of Autumn (and what a gorgeous name). Love the fact she's testing you and has been to "Time Out", lol. Don't they all visit there at least once a day?!!!

    Have a great weekend, CJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my photography! Makes me feel special! Looking forward to following your blog which looks like just the thing I love to read!

    Sandy
    --www.AsToldByMommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!

    I'm visiting via Lots of Lovin’ Weekend Blog Hop and am your newest follower on GFC :)

    I also co-host a Weekly Wednesday Block Party Hop if you're interested in joining us.. http://www.frugalplus.com/p/wednesdays-block-party-hop.html

    ~ Jill
    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet girl! I think that 18 months is such a fun age! I found you on a blog hop and I am now your newest follower! We have a link party every weekend (Strut Your Stuff Saturday) and we would love to have you come link up!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn is gorgeous Kim and I love your list of everything she can do and say...so cute!
    They grow up way too fast don't they?!
    (I grabbed your button btw, your blog is too cute not to share!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little sweetie!! My little guy will be 18 months in a few weeks and I'm just amazed every day by how much he's learning and doing every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She sleeps with her shoes on? How funny! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete