If you have been following along you may recall that getting Autumn to go to bed has been a struggle for Steve and I. My child, who was a fantastic sleeper as a baby now fights bedtime with all her might. We have tried several things, including but not limited to, a
In walks the Zazoo Photo Clock. This clock, which claims to help kids get more sleep, help parents get more sleep and create healthy sleep patterns, didn't know what it was up against with Autumn.
The day our clock arrived Autumn excitedly helped me open the box like it was Christmas morning. She pulled the clock out and was immediately taken with it's pretty shade of pink. Pink is her signature color. She asked me if we could take it into her room and plug it in.
Once plugged in and after easily programming the time and corresponding images, Autumn stood back and proudly stared at her clock. I explained to Autumn what time it currently was and what time her bedtime was. I also went over what a good time to get up in the morning was. Luckily, they have been learning about clocks and telling time in school, so Autumn followed along well.
I knew the true test would come that evening. As Autumn's bedtime approached I watched as she made several trips into her room. When I asked her what she was doing she told me that she was watching her clock and waiting for it to tell her that it's bedtime!
Zazoo Photo Clock for the win!
Since receiving our Zazoo Photo Clock bedtime has run much more smoothly. Autumn knows what numbers and picture to look for on the clock that signal bedtime and doesn't put up near the fight that she used to. She is getting to bed earlier which translates to a happier Autumn. A happier Autumn makes for a happier Mama.
The Zazoo Photo Clock also has several features that enable it to grow with your child, such as, an alarm clock function, it can become a rotating digital photo frame and has music and audio book capabilities! The "awake" and "asleep" images, which along with the digital time display help Autumn know when it's time for bed or when she may get up, can be personalized as well!
The Zazoo Photo Clock has held up it's end of the bargain in our house. Autumn is getting more sleep, we are getting more sleep and healthy sleep patterns have been achieved for all!
Disclosure: I received a Zazoo photo clock for review purposes. All opinions are my own and are not swayed by outside sources.

