Image Map

A Fairy & A Lion

 24 October 2013

You might think that two trips to the pumpkin patch would be enough for one Fall season but you would be wrong. We had to get in one more trip before the month ends and the pumpkins go into hiding once again.

Since this is our third go around this year, I thought it would be fun to let the kids roam the pumpkin patch in their Halloween costumes.



I am so glad I did! In past years I have always waited until right before we head out, to go knocking on doors for candy, before I snap my pictures. Every year I am reminded that this is not the most opportune time for picture taking. Letting the kids get dressed up days before Halloween and snapping away, that's the way to go. The pumpkins didn't make for a shabby backdrop either!



I think we might have to do this every year!



GFunkified