Image Map

Old School Blogging: The Random Edition

 26 March 2014

Welcome to another edition of "Old School Blogging" hosted by Elaine at The Miss Elaine-ous Life and Kim from Co-Pilot Mom.



What is the last thing you watched on TV? Last night I stumbled onto "Crisley Knows Best". I have seen commercials for this show and have laughed at some of the scenes but I had no idea how funny it really is! I laughed out loud though the entire show and have set my DVR to catch any upcoming episodes!

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went outside this afternoon to check out the whiskey barrel my husband filled with flowers. He did a fantastic job!


What is on the walls of the room you are in? I do most of my blogging from a corner of the couch in the living room, so I am surrounded by pictures of my family. It is one of my favorite places to be.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Our dream house. Our "this is where our grandbabies will visit us" house.

Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I cry at the drop of a hat. Sappy commercials get me every time.

Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My Mother-in-law

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Oh, this is an easy one! I would extend our current kitchen into the dining room, make our current living room into a dining room and build a new living room. Can you tell I have thought about this before now?

What was the last thing you bought? My lunch

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I would love to go sky diving! Now, would I actually have the guts to do it? I don't know.

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? My first thought was Julia Roberts, since she's my favorite actress. However, I think I am actually going to go with Tom Hanks. He seems like a lovely person.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Another easy one, Target. Give me a credit line and 20 minutes, it's a done deal.

Is the glass half empty or half full? I'm usually a half full kind of girl.

What's the farthest-away place you've been? London/Paris. They are pretty close together, so it's a tie.

What's under your bed? I haven't checked recently but I am going to assume a couple pacifiers, a few My Little Ponies and maybe a children's book or two.

What is your favorite time of the day? The after work drive from my job to pick up the kids. It is the only time in my day when someone isn't asking me for something or asking me to do something. It is silent (I even turn off the radio!)

What inspires you? Honesty, integrity, selflessness. I am inspired by other mothers, by my own mother. I am inspired by my sisters, by my friends. I am inspired by people who build a life for themselves in this world and do the best they know how to do with what they have.