Image Map

Through The Lens Thursday: Weeks 7 and 8

 20 February 2014

Welcome to this week's (and last week's...oops) editions of "Through The Lens Thursday". If you've been following along then you know that "Through The Lens Thursday" is a year long photography project hosted by Alison of Writing, Wishing and Greta of Gfunkified. Each week I post a picture that was inspired by a provided prompt in hopes that by week 52 my photography has improved, even just a little.

Last week's prompt was "dull".

When I read the word dull I immediately thought of the thousands of dull pencils that are littered throughout my house.



And from that art was born. Well, sort of.

This week's prompt is "Window". I have been photographing the first thing that comes to mind with each of these prompts and this time it was my daughter's eyes. My mother has always said, "The eyes are the windows to the soul" and Autumn has a sweet, sweet soul.