Image Map

Watch out he bites!

 06 November 2013

Halloween is my Dad's favorite holiday. Every year my sisters and I would coordinate our costumes and he would help to dress us up, complete with adding any scary makeup or accessories that were needed. He was meticulous, making sure that every detail of each costume was accounted for. Then he would walk us around the neighborhood while we ran from door to door collecting our candy.

For a kid who grew up with a Dad who worked A LOT this was special. I've always had a soft spot for Halloween.

Autumn's first couple of Halloween costumes were chosen by me. For her first Halloween she was dressed up as a banana. Her second she was a fish (still my favorite costume to date).  This year Autumn was old enough to choose her own costume and after much thought and a little back-and-fourth she settled on Tinkerbell.



I think Tinkerbell was the perfect choice. Autumn has just enough sass to pull it off.

Like with Autumn, I chose Nate's first costume. He was a ferocious lion.


Considering he's teething, I am not kidding when I say "Watch out he bites!"