Image Map

32 Week {Late is not even the word} Bumpdate!

 19 January 2013

**So, simple mathematics would tell you that I  am obviously not still pregnant and little Nate has made his arrival (more on that coming!) However, in the spirit of finishing what I start,  here is my last bumpdate.**


So close, yet so far...

How far along: 32 weeks, 5 days

Weight Gain/Loss: Yeah, about that...

Feeling: Pretty good. I have been getting pretty intense back pain in the evenings and getting up from a sitting position can be painful. I've also been having random cramping in my toes! Weird, right? They are like itty-bitty charlie horses!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah, all maternity all the time. Nothing is better then maternity jeans at Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to that! 

Sleep: I am finding it harder and harder to get comfortable when trying to sleep. Most nights I find myself falling asleep on my back, but then wake up due to back pain. It is a vicious cycle!

Food Cravings: Fruit, fruit, fruit and chocolate! At least I am hitting both ends of the spectrum!

Movement: Nate's kicks have started turning into more like rolls. When he really gets going, I can watch my stomach and see him rolling around in there! He is most active in the evenings and always quiets down after I eat.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, no back pain, clear skin, peeing like a normal person instead of every 5 minutes, having lots of clothing options, not getting heartburn after every. meal.

Best moment this week: Scheduling Nate's last growth scan before birth!

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing his cute face :)

Next Appointment: December 7th at 35 weeks, 6 days

Milestones: My doctor says that Nate is tracking to be around 7 pounds! So far the SUA seems to have had no effect!


And one of my favorite pictures from our maternity photo shoot!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete