Around this time, in past years, I have watched as parents post "First Day of School" pictures and blog posts. Thinking about the day when it will be my child's first day of school. This year, for the first time, I joined the club and can officially say I am the Mother of a Pre-Schooler!
Autumn's first day of school was on August 22. She attends two days a week and so far is really enjoying it. She loves waking up in the morning and "getting ready for school" and walking around carrying her lunch box is the coolest thing in the world.
I love picking Autumn up from school and hearing about her day. Whether she played with the baby dolls or finger painted, she is always waiting to tell me about her favorite thing that day.
Autumn loves her teachers too! She has 3 teachers, Ms. Donna in the early morning before school starts, Ms. Cheryl is her school teacher and Ms. Jennifer takes over in the afternoons. By the end of the weekend Autumn cannot wait to get back to school to tell her teachers everything she did while she was away!
I cannot wait to watch Autumn progress and learn while she's in school. Hearing about all of her school friends and adventures is one of my favorite things and while it was hard and a little scary to let go, I am so excited to watch her learn. My baby is a Pre-Schooler!


And boy is she a cute preschooler!!! I have missed her sweet face so I wanted to pop over to say hi to you guys :) I am glad she is loving preschool!!! It makes her look so grown up but it will be so great for you when baby #2 arrives for you to have that time alone with the baby :) Knowing she is happy and excited by preschool is a bonus!! Hope you are keeping well Kim xoxo
ReplyDeleteShe has gotten so big! What a sweet girl!! I hope she has settled in and is loving it!!
ReplyDeleteautumn is adorable!! she looks so happy and excited for school. i love that she carries around her lunchbox before she leaves for school!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxox